OK. Now that the little one’s affording me a bit more sleep, I’ve finally gotten around to fixing my podcast. I took the cheap way out — I simply moved back to WordPress. I didn’t find that my experience with Typo was all that compelling. I had to rework my permalinks, migrate the content (comments didn’t come over well), and then there was the question of the podcast (it totally didn’t work at all — all the content’s actually at archive.org).

So now I’ve fixed it all up and hopefully the stage is now set for smoother sailing on both the blog and the podcast from here on out.

comments powered by Disqus